close



Hi, I’m Gilbert Arenas and this is my story,
嗨,我是艾瑞納斯,這是我的故事

When I entered the NBA,
the first 40 games of my career I sat on the bench.
剛進NBA的前四十場比賽,我只能坐冷板凳

They said I was gonna play zero minutes.
人們說0分鐘,是我的出賽時間

You know I just think they didn’t see the talent that I had.
我想那是因為他們沒有看到我的天分

They thought I was a zero.
他們以為我只能拿0分

Instead of sitting there being bitter,
不過,與其坐在板凳上抱怨

I just practiced, practiced.
我選擇練習,再練習

If no one believes in you,
反正從0開始

Anything you do is a positive.
任何努力都會是正數

It wasn’t even about basketball any more,
那不再關乎籃球了

It was about proving them wrong,
我只想證明他們是錯的!

Now the reason I wear No. 0 is because it lets me know that I need to
go out there and fight every day,”
現在,我穿0號的球衣,是因為那提醒我,必須每天繼續奮鬥下去

Impossible is 0.




arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 LazyChi 的頭像
    LazyChi

    Fallin'♥

    LazyChi 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()